FAQ of the Month

There is an abandoned vehicle in my neighborhood. Who do I call to report it?

If the abandoned vehicle is located in the unincorporated areas of Washoe County, you can report an abandoned vehicle on a public street to the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Front Desk at 328-3001. If the abandoned vehicle is in Reno, call Reno Direct at 334-4636. If the abandoned vehicle is in Sparks, call the Sparks Police Department at 353-2231.

Taken From the Community Partnership Connection Newsletter

Para-glider Rescued By RAVEN
Public invited to help celebrate the 50th Annivers...

Get News Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive important updates and the latest news from
The Washoe County Sheriff Deputies Association.

Contact Info

Washoe County Sheriff Deputies Association
3710 Grant Drive
Suite A
Reno, NV 89509

Email: Contact Us

Register For An Account

Join Our E-Mail List!
logo 140Subscribe to the Washoe County City SDA E-Mail list, please fill out the information below and select "Sign up"